Our rates include:
- Water and electricity
- Internet WiFi access
- Free calls to landlines and mobiles in France, as well as to more than 100 international destinations (please ask us for any information). Charged if it's a non-free number
- Kitchen basics* (washing up liquid, salt, pepper, olive oil, vinegar, sugar, tea, Nespresso coffee and doses of milk)
- Eco-friendly products necessary for housekeeping*
- Eco-friendly friendly machine- and hand-washing powders*
- Bed linen & towels, duvets and pillows*
* Once the quantities available on arrival are finished, they will not be renewed for longer stays.
Price for 1 ou 2 person(s), from:
Possible extras on demand:
- "baby kit" (cot + small bath + high chair): 15€ by night
- Extra bed (70x200cm futon): 15€ by night
Le Canapé Bleu does not have any TPE (Electronic Payment Terminal).
A tax is chargeable of €1.20 per person per day. Children under 13 are exempt.
A €800 deposit will be required on arrival, by cheque (if you bank in France) or cash. This is to cover any missing items, damage, breakages etc.
A deposit of 30% of the stay will be required to confirm the booking. If canceled less than 1 month before the arrival date, the deposit will not be returned.
1 week = 7 consecutive nights, 2 weeks = 14 consecutive nights, 3 weeks = 21 consecutive nights, 4 weeks = 28 consecutive nights.
Contact us to book your stay or ask for any information.
Pets and smoking are not allowed in the flat.
To respect all residents of the condominium and neighborhood, noise, parties, or other disturbance against the rules of ownership of the building are strictly prohibited in the apartment and common areas of the condominium.