City-centre (urban) apartment in central Rennes
…to hotels, guesthouses and traditional renting.
For more independence, comfort and space, our city-centre apartment Le Canapé Bleu welcomes you for a night, a week-end, few days or several weeks. Whether you are sightseeing in Brittany or on a business trip, this apartment offers quality accommodation, quiet and yet in the heart of central Rennes.
Ideal for 2 people, the 41m² (441sq ft) apartment consists of a living room overlooking a modern and fully-equiped kitchen, a bathroom with a separate toilet, and a bedroom with a comfortable bed.
The apartment has a mansard roof and a quiet backyard. Being west-facing, on the 3rd and top floor, there is plenty of natural light in this bright apartment.
The living room has a flat-screen TV, with access to various international channels via Internet, DVD and Blu-ray, a landline telephone for free calls to landlines and mobiles in France and to various countries.
Le canapé n’est pas convertible.
The kitchen is fully equipped: induction hob, pyrolytic oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, Nespresso coffee machine, filter coffee machine, kettle, toaster, crockery, utensils.
Nespresso coffee and Mariage Frères tea will be available upon your arrival.
A high chair for babies can be provided (included in the price « baby kit »).
The bedroom includes a 160x200cm comfortable bed and a wardrobe with hanging and storage space.
You can dispose on demand a cot for a baby (up to 2 years old), or an extra bed in the form of futon (70x200cm, for a young adult for example, extra charge, see our rates).
Bed sheets are provided: duvet, fitted sheet, pillowcases and bolster.
The bathroom includes a large shower, a sink with storage, a large mirror, a heated towel rail.
Here you will also find a hair dryer, washing machine, clothes line, iron and ironing board.
A small baby bathtub can be made available (included in the price « baby kit »).
Our rates include:
– Household linen (towels for bathroom, sheets and bedding, towels for kitchen)
– Internet WiFi access
– Free calls to landlines and mobiles in France, as well as to more than 100 international destinations (please ask us for any information)
– Kitchen basics* (washing up liquid, salt, pepper, olive oil, vinegar, sugar, Mariage Frères tea, Nespresso coffee and doses of milk)
– Water and electricity charges
– Eco-friendly products necessary for housekeeping*
– Eco-friendly friendly machine-and hand-washing powders*
* Once the quantities available on arrival are finished, they will not be renewed for longer stays.
Possible extras on demand:
– « baby kit » (cot + small bath + high chair): 30€ by night
– Extra bed (70x200cm futon): 30€ by night
– The day of your arrival
– In cash, by bank check (France only) or by secured Paypal bank transaction
Our appartment does not have any TPE (Electronic Payment Terminal).
A tax is chargeable of €1.20 per person per day. Children under 18 are exempt.
A €800 deposit will be required on arrival, by cheque (if you bank in France) or cash (to cover any missing items, damage, breakages…).
A deposit of 30% of the stay will be required to confirm the booking. If canceled less than 1 month before the arrival date, the deposit will not be returned.
1 week = 7 consecutive nights, 2 weeks = 14 consecutive nights, 3 weeks = 21 consecutive nights, 4 weeks = 28 consecutive nights.
Pets and smoking are not allowed in the appartment.
To respect all residents of the condominium and neighborhood, noise, parties, or other disturbance against the rules of ownership of the building are strictly prohibited in the apartment and common areas of the condominium.
Le Canapé Bleu is not a hotel, there is no reception opened 24 hours a day.
The keys can be provide from 3pm. For any particular demand La remise des clés se fait à partir de 15h. For any special request outside this time, please contact us.
I am 36 years old, I've been living in Rennes for 20 years, and I am a textile designer.
Le Canapé Bleu opened in March 2013.
Since, in a more humane way, closer to people, I welcome you and I willingly share my good addresses of the city: creperies, restaurants, cafes or other bars that are my favorite places in the city, and also in the cities of Brittany around.
I like spending time with my hosts so that everyone has a unique and personalized welcome, I am always very available and listening to their whishes.
Thank you to all those who promote the directly booking!
We are committed to only use products manufactured with the utmost respect for people and the environment :
– Certified natural cleaning products.
– Products formulated without chemical surfactants, sulphate, paraben, animal fat, dye.
– Products not tested on animals.
– A local brand of cleaning products, the brand Le Briochin. It was in 1919 that the brand Le Briochin was created by Renaud Raoul, in Brittany.
Did you know?
A little story… Black soap is the ultimate Breton soap: In fact, immense flax fields were present in Brittany and made it a region rich in linseed oil production, main ingredient of black soap.